Advanced Workplace Restoration and WFA Certification Training
This program combines a three-day workplace mediation offering with a two-day Workplace Fairness Analyst Certification process.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn, network and enhance your workplace conflict management practice.
Through this program, you will:
1. Prepare for the new wave of workplace mediation.
2. Understand how workplace culture and conflict works.
3. Improve workplace health.
4. Gain recognition from WFI and ADRIO.
5. Learn how to turn around a workplace in crisis.
Day 1- The Wide World of Workplace Mediation
Day 2- Introduction to Workplace Restorations
Day 3- Workplace Restoration in Action
Day 4- Understanding Workplace Health- WFA Certification Part 1
Day 5- Achieving Workplace Fairness and Psychological Health and Safety- WFA Certification Part 2
Lunch will be provided on each day
Choose to take the first 3 days as a Mediation Certificate; the last 2 days as WFA Certification; or choose both for the entire workshop.
Two-Day Certification $1000
Three-Day Workplace Mediation $1500
Five-Day Package $2250
Two-Day Certification $900
Three-Day Workplace Mediation $1350
Five-Day Package $2000
There is an additional $200 +HST one time certification fee for those seeking to become registered as “Workplace Fairness Analysts” with the Workplace Fairness Institute.
Meet the Instructor:
Blaine Donais, B.A., LL.B, LL.M., RPDR C.Med
Blaine Donais is a lawyer, mediator, arbitrator, investigator and leading expert in workplace conflict management. He is author of Workplaces That Work (2006); Engaging Unionized Employees (2010); and The Art and Science of Workplace Mediation (2014) all published by Carswell. He is president and founder of the Workplace Fairness Institute. He is an instructor of workplace conflict management at York University and University of Toronto (Centre for Industrial Relations and Human Resources) and acts as Visiting Lecturer at universities around the world. He is also Academic Coordinator for the York University SCS Advanced Mediation Certificate Program. He is co-chair of the ADR Institute of Ontario Chartered Mediators Regional Assessment Committee.
Space is very limited. Register Early.
* +HST on all rates. Cancellation Policy: If you are unable to attend, your registration is fully transferable to another person in your organization. If you must cancel, notice must be received in writing. All refund requests received on or prior to October 2, 2017 will receive a refund less a 20% administrative fee; those received on or before October 9, 2017 will receive a refund less 50%. No refunds after October 9, 2017. Sessions, speakers and times are subject to change. Registrations are tentative until October 20th, 2017. Should we need to cancel this course, you will receive a full refund.