Welcome ADR Institute of Ontario Members!
Welcome to ADR Institute of Canada's member portal for ADR Institute of Ontario members.
In April 2019, ADRIO discontinued sharing this platform with ADRIC. To renew your membership or register for an ADRIO event, please go to ADRIO's member portal at: http://adr-ontario.ca/member-online-profile-update/
Use this portal to:
- Pay your ADRIC annual designation maintenance fees which are due January 1st each year (note: these are separate from membership dues to be paid separately to ADRIO via http://adr-ontario.ca/member-online-profile-update/);
- To renew your ADRIC designation, "Sign in" then click RENEW YOUR DESIGNATION on the top black menu bar.
- Register for the ADRIC annual conference, programs and events at member rates;
- Access ADRIC Member Resources and Benefits; and
- Maintain your national profile*, to display on ADR Connect: important for ADRIC, Corporate Counsel and the public to find you when looking for an ADR professional.
"Sign in" by entering the same Username and Password you previously used. (Note: Your Username is the email address that you have on file with ADR Institute of Canada. If you forgot your password, click "Forgot my password" and you will receive a link to re-set your password. Please remember to check your Spam folder in case the email goes there).
*Click "Hi,FirstName" in the top right corner in order to view and edit your ADR Connect profile.
Completion of Continuing Education & Engagement (CEE) activities is a requirement of all members holding an ADRIC designation (C.Med, Q.Med, C.Arb, Q.Arb, C.Med-Arb). The CEE program is administered by ADR Institute of Canada (not ADRIO).
Please visit the CEE page on ADRIC's website
to access the CEE Reporting Form and information regarding CEE activities & points.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact ADRIC as noted below.