Once you have received your email confirmation of payment, please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive instructions on how to access the recording.
RECORDING - Arbitration Series - Session 2
Remote Proceedings: Strategies and Pitfalls
Recorded on August 6, 2020 - 90 minutes
TO PURCHASE THIS RECORDING, PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION BELOW. You will receive information on how to access the recording within one week.
Chair: Tina Cicchetti, BBA, LLB, Independent Arbitrator, Vancouver Arbitration Chambers
Stephanie Cohen, BA, JD, FCIArb, Independent Arbitrator;
Jonathan Lisus, LLB, Lax O’Sullivan, Lisus, Gottlieb;
Sarah Mohamed, BA, JD, Director of Legal Innovation at Arbitration Place
• Addressing objections and fairness issues
• Institutional rules and responses
• Statutory standards and ad hoc arbitration
• Comparing platforms
• Addressing security issues
• Evolving technology
• Technical competence: counsel and arbitrators
• Use of third party service providers
• Witness participation
• The arbitration record
CPD accreditation received to date (pending from other Law Societies across Canada):
• Law Society of British Columbia: 1.5 hours
• Law Society of New Brunswick: 1.5 hours
• Law Society of Ontario: This program contains 1 hour and 30 minutes of Professionalism Content.
• Law Society of Saskatchewan: 1.5 hours
ADRIC CEE points: 3
Members: $35plus applicable taxes
Non-Members: $50 plus applicable taxes
ADRIC Members: "Sign in" to this page with your Member Portal login credentials.
Non-Members: If you already have an account with us, use your regular login credentials. If you are new to us, click "Create an account" - you will be asked to create a password, and enter your email address. Please be sure to include your province for the system to auto-calculate the applicable taxes.